Call 08048965361 60% Response Rate
We always make sure to maintain the highest industry standards in the Pharmaceutical Products as well as Third Party Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Pharma Designing & Software Solutions offered by us. Our product range & services meet the highest quality standards by following a strategy of continuous improvement and team work. We have adopted Quality Management System (QMS) as per cGMP norms in all our business activities. The entire range of pharmaceutical products is formulated using quality-checked ingredients that are sourced from some of the trusted vendors of the industry. Moreover, these drugs conform to the set medical standards. We have a team of quality controllers to examine the entire range of products on different quality parameters.
Some of the other highlights of our quality assurance are as follows:
Quality is the most important area where Cian does not compromise and is maintained in all its operations Viz. people, products, process etc. The Company has in house "Quality Assurance Department" to ensure quality of each & every brand. Cian has invested in new technologies and equipments to incorporate the latest developments in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals.
Following activities are performed by the QA department:
1. Technology transfer.
2. Manufacturing and packaging records.
3. Validation :
• Preparation of validation plans for facility/ equipments/ process including cleaning.
• Approval of protocols for validation of facility / equipment/ product/ process.
• Team member for execution of validation of facility / equipment/ product/ process.
4. Documentation control:
• Controlled distribution and archiving of documents.
• Control of changes made by proper change control procedure.
• Approval of all documents.
5. WHO GMP compliance.
• cGMP training.
• SOP compliance.
• Audit of facility.
• Line clearance and approvals.
• In process quality checks.
• Critical sampling.
• Record verification.
• Release of batch for marketing.
• Investigation of market complaints.
• Stability procedures.
• Qualification and re-qualification of plant machinery.
The QC laboratory is well-equipped and the specifications, methods and procedures are developed as per WHO GMP guidelines ensuring that all products are pure, safe and effective. The QC department is equipped with all necessary instruments for analysis of API, Semi-finished products, finished products and packaging materials.
The QC activities are divided in four sections:
1. Instrumental analysis and finished products.
2. Wet analysis.
3. Microbial testing.
4. Packaging material testing.